* * * Pardon our dust - we are renovating our website. Please return soon to see all of the current YLPF projects. * * *
- Provide our community with informational and educational resources about Yorba Linda history.
- Encourage the preservation of Yorba Linda's historical resources through rehabilitation and adaptive reuse.
- Partner with the public and private sectors to implement a means for preservation in Yorba Linda.
Yorba Linda has a rich legacy of history and was home to many famous individuals. It is the birthplace of our 37th President, Richard Milhouse Nixon, and the childhood home of author Jessamyn West, who penned the book The Friendly Persuasion, which later became a Hollywood movie. The famous orange and lemon groves of Orange County spawned a booming local packing house business and the avocado industry had its start in Yorba Linda in 1913.
YLPF is a member of:
- The California Preservation Foundation
- The National Trust of Historic Preservation
- The Genealogical Society of North Orange County California